|LM Handle Model||
ErgoNorm, ErgoMax, ErgoSense
Rigid Gracey 1/2
Area specific curettes for the removal of deep subgingival calculus.
- For incisors and premolars
These area-specific curettes are for removing deep subgingival calculus and for finishing subgingival root surfaces.
Instructions for Calculus Removal
- Put the tip third or half of the cutting edge against the tooth. (The larger outer curve is always the cutting edge.)
- Make sure the lower shank is parallel with the tooth surface.
- Apply moderate lateral pressure and use vertical, diagonal or horizontal strokes. (For root planing apply light lateral pressure.)
- Working surface inclined 20 degrees to the lower shank
- One curved cutting edge (red line)
- Rounded cutting tip
$68.41 – $86.02